Bookkeeper in Regina
Location:Regina, SK, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Interpersonal and Technical skills
• Strategic thinking, continuous learning, service excellence and long-term planning how to work in an organized manner.
• Trustworthy, flexible, hard-working, creative, very effective in multitasking and highly ambitious.
• Optimistic, innovative and actively participative in constructive culture, ability to work in team or independently with minimum supervision.
• Well-developed interpersonal and strong communication skill for cooperating with new people and establish a profitable relationship.
• Excellent leadership, research, technical and financial analysis abilities.
• Trained user of computer and iMac and software Microsoft Office - (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), MIDAS, Sage, QuickBooks, and CaseWare.
Bachelor’s in commerce -Accounting Major (2019 – Current)
Business Accountancy Diploma (2015 – 2017)
Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Moose Jaw, SK
• Financial Accounting I and II
• Computer Software and Applications (Sage, MS- Office and MS- Excel) Economics
• Tax (Personal and Corporate), Auditing
• Cost Accounting
• Intermediate Accounting
Cumulative GPA: 80%
No reviews yet.