Senior Analyst in Manila
Location:Manila, Philippines (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I am currently working with the New Customer Onboarding Team’s Technical Accounting Managers to welcome new customers to the ScaleFactor community by performing the following tasks:
* Clean up accounting files for new customers including classification of historical transactions, creation of adjusting journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement items
* Work closely with customers to identify gaps and issues within their accounting and finance processes and documentation
* Analyze and review the profit and loss statement through the identification of trends and outliers
Identify discrepancies and reconciliation issues within the balance sheet and determine the most efficient resolution
* Assess and improve customer processes to increase efficiencies and improve financial reporting and business analytics
* Perform quality control for customer deliverables. Attention to detail is a must to ensure the high-quality standards ScaleFactor sets for our customers’ financials.
No reviews yet.