Sr Art Director in New York
Location:New York, NY, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Creative alchemist with extensive experience building and leading in-house, brand side creative teams.
Boundary-pushing, inspiring hands-on driver of complex omni-channel design solutions that deliver targeted brand positioning and breakthrough marketing communications.
• Work collaboratively across strategy, merchant, design and trend teams to form lasting and meaningful
partnerships in support of business objectives.
• Drive all stages of creative development, from initial brainstorming and ideation to final layout and design.
• Create 360-degree campaigns and experiences that bring a brand and its products to life in innovative and exciting ways.
• Spearhead asset creation and management for all channels, including ownership of concept decks, identifying outside talent, and art directing shoots.
• Oversee design while driving and optimizing the creative process to maximize budgets and eliminate redundancies.
• Mentor and develop team members, creating a sense of belonging while providing positive and corrective feedback.
• Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Brand Strategy / Development • Creative Direction / Art Direction • Photo / Video Art Direction
• Digital / Print / Social / Retail • Fashion / Beauty / Lifestyle / Home
• Photoshop • InDesign • Illustrator • Powerpoint • Keynote
• Integrative thinker with big picture sensibility and tactical planning.
• Dynamic presenter, able to impart confidence and build consensus across internal and external audiences.
• Motivated self-starter with a genuine passion for listening to, understanding and engaging people.
• Avid communicator, both written and spoken, with an anticipatory slant.
• Solution oriented problem solver with the ability to operate with both patience and a sense of urgency.
No reviews yet.