Instructors in the University in Vancouver
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Financial Reporting
• Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting
• Financial Statement Analysis
• ROI, DuPont Analysis, Cash Discount Model
• Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis
• Research and Information Processing
• Quantitative Analysis
• MS Excell, SPSS
Certifications: U.S. CPA certificate.
Degrees: Masters in Accounting from Oklahoma City University; Masters in Agribusiness and Applied Economics from North Dakota State University.
Language Proficiencies: English
No reviews yet.