BI in San Francisco
Location:San Francisco, CA, United States (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Hi there, I am a well rounded technical leader with 16 years of experience in data and BI functions. I stood up BI and datawarehouses for multiple early stage startups and established companies. Below is quick preview of my skills. Please go through and let me know if you are interested to chat.
Thanks for your time.
• Technology leader with 16 years’ experience in data warehousing, business intelligence and big data applications in batch and
• Designed and delivered highly scalable data and analytic solutions, on cloud and on-prem
• Proficient in building and mentoring technical teams including virtual teams
• Extensive expertise in setting up scalable BI infrastructure on cloud .
• Proficient in SQL, Hive, Python, Cloud DWs (Redshift, Snowflake), Oracle, SQL Server Tableau, Quicksight, Airflow, Control-m,
Qlik, MSTR, Informatica, SaaS ETLs, AWS EMRs, Lambda
• Intermediate in Spark, Scala, Java, Shell Scripting, Map-reduce, R, Machine Learning models
• Proficient in business data/processes in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, HR, Customer-ops and A/B testing. Highly
knowledgeable in b2c and b2b space
• Extensive expertise in stakeholder management, setting up roadmaps and agile delivery less
No reviews yet.