Professional Administrative officer in Surrey
Location:Surrey, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Eight years of rich and highly focused experience as an Office manager in Customer service,
Sales and Operations.
• In-depth experience in organizing events and conferences with Colleges and Universities.
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff. Ensure deadlines are met and procedures are
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical and situation handling skills with proven track record of utilizing a process-oriented approach towards the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• Responsible for Administrative projects: risk and contingency planning, planning and delivering
project goals, milestone.
• Knowledge of all aspects of Office Administration like handling mid-management administrative
assignments and managing clients.
No reviews yet.