IT/Developer/QA in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
SDLC, Developer, QA
• 3+ years of extensive experience on web design and development.
• Experience in Software Testing/QA, creating test suites, bug report, and able to test applications manually or using automation tools.
• Relative experience in relational database system: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Java JDBC API connection. SQL for creation, query, update and data testing/confirmation, CRUD.
• Knowledgeable usage in social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+
• Knowledgeable insight working with Java/J2EE and Object-Oriented programming concepts
• Good exposure of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) development process such as Scrum, Agile environment, V-Model, etc.
• Excellent communication skill, detail oriented, team player, able to work with minimal supervision independently under fast pace environment.
Design applications: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Illustrator, Photomatix, Premiere , Adobe Audition, Audacity, and Cooledit
Testing Tools: HP QTP (QuickTest Professional), HP QC (Quality Center), Atlassian Jira, HP Loadrunner
Backend Development/Servers: Java, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, Intellij, NetBeans, CVS
Database Management: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, JDBC
Social Medias: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flicker, Google+, Cloud Computing
Others: MS Visio, SQL, Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), Mac OS
No reviews yet.