product manager in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
● Proactive and Metrics Driven Marketing professional with Progressive 8 +Years’ Experience.
● Brand Strategy | Product Management | Innovation | Consumer Insights
● Enjoy working with and learning from individuals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets
● Strong believer in doing things the right way; Valuing honesty, Respect and Hard work
● Two traits I care deeply about - Accountability and Ownership
● Product Strategy – Defined Growth strategies for new products & maintained mature profitable product lines for Morphy Richards & Groupe SEB (T-Fal, Rowenta, Moulinex)
● Product Development Process-Hands On knowledge of stage gate process of product development from ideation to commercialization with track record of ownership & timely delivery of products.
● Creative Solutions- Ability to Integrate Consumer Insights with products to drive product innovation, revenue & delight consumer.
● Analytics-Tracked Month on month business performance, Market Analysis using internal data & external market reports.
● Cross functional Team leadership - Recognized for Collaborating with Cross functional team cheerfully & confidently ensuring profitable business decisions & effective delivery.
● Leadership & Initiative -Led a change effort that drove annual revenue of $ 2 Million in first year with a newly launched Sku & Created huge impact on turnover.
Marketing Manager (Feb 2018-Feb 2020)
● Spearheaded Product development along with Go -To-Market strategy for Kitchen Appliances, including both Tactical & Strategic measures for Profitability & Growth.
● Ownership of Food Preparation Category Budget & Margin Delivery; Category Contribution 40% to overall Business Turnover.
● Defined Consumer driven Product Roadmap vision for 3 years & managing the PLC of Kitchen Appliances.
● Led the role of Liaison between stakeholders i.e Manufacturing , Procurement, Quality Assurance, R&D, Finance, legal, Sales, Agency etc for managing product launch effectively.
● Worked towards Development & Presentation of Business Cases, providing insights on market opportunities, cost estimates, pricing, distribution & way forward in alignment to Business Vision.
● Worked closely with the engineering teams based in U.K and China to monitor project management, weekly reviews on projects and monthly update to all stakeholders on product pipeline.
● Strategic & Tactical Coordination on social media strategy with external agency, overseeing their daily operations: Campaigns, Posts, Blogs, Newsletters etc.
● Spearheaded the development of new platform of Blenders for the category combining Consumer Insights & CRM Analytics Skills to Innovate a mix of specifications & unique consumer experience.
● Development of Sales Enablement including Webinar development, Sales training & presentations, Asset development for the Sales team, Go To Market planning.
Groupe SEB (T-Fal, Rowenta, Moulinex)
Senior Product Manager (Oct 2014-Jan 2018)
● Led a team of 2 product Managers & Spearheaded end to product marketing initiatives for both Brand Maharaja Whiteline & Tefal for Kitchen appliances in India.
● Managed the competitive analysis, reporting and next steps from logistics to sales per SKU.
● Initiated the design brief, after a thorough competitive benchmarking.
● Executed marketing campaigns: text and layout for brochures and print ad materials, in store demonstration, digital content for website and social media, strategies with agencies.
● Integrated customers' requirements & created channel management launch packages.
● Worked closely with the engineering team based in France and China.
● Collaborated with the sales & retail teams to initiate, plan and oversee distribution & implementation of local initiatives to drive volume growth.
● Instrumental in launching Tefal brand in India (March 2017) for comprehensive range of Kitchen Appliances business turnover of $13 Million for the year of launch .
● Introduced 10 new Air coolers in 2016 to become a recognizable player in the industry for Maharaja Whiteline in Home Space additional business contribution of approx. $ 6 Million.
Manager Sales (May 2011-Sep 2014)
● Management of Channel Activation Project "REACH" for PAN Operations. Developed channel activations / Go to Market Proposal; Communication Strategy, Key Performance Indicators Achieving Plan and Program Mechanism Ideas.
● Lead a team of 20 filed sales representatives across the cities PAN India, mobilized & monitored 200 Direct in-store promoters for front line sales & activation.
● Maintained Well-structured project reporting, analysed Data Collected and suggested strategy recommendations to the Business head on critical aspects of project.
● Master of Business Administration: Specialization Marketing from Amity Business School, Noida India: May 2009-April 2011
● Bachelor of Technology: Specialization Bioinformatics from Amity University, Noida India
April 2005- March 2009
● Management Development Program -Marketing & Strategy Indian Institute Of Management Lucknow, India Nov 2019.
● Online Marketing Foundations -Certified by LinkedIn Learning Solution & NASBA, Issued April 2020
● Inbound Marketing Certification -Certified by HubSpot Academy, Issued May 2020
● Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) -Certified by Scrum Alliance ,Issued May 2020
No reviews yet.