Peer Health Educator
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
• Well organized with skills in planning, management, and executing activities, projects, and events upon completion of the genONE Capstone project.
• Highly motivated and can be depended on achieving organizational goals and objectives
• Quick in learning new tasks, systems, and procedures
• Excellent communication and research skills, experience working with R Studio, R Commander and MiniTab after completion of UTM statistic courses (STA215 and BIO360)
• Skilled with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher)
• Excellent in both working with teams and independently
• proven leadership skills through leadership roles in high school clubs and received the Ontario Principal Award for Student Leadership (June 2013)
No reviews yet.