Design Engineer, in Great Falls
Location:Great Falls, MT, United States (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Mechanical & Aerospace Design Engineering, Fabrication, Merchant Marine, Power Generation, Plant Management & Maintenance, Diesel Technician, Job Planning & Repairs, Systems Engineering, Emergency Response, Firefighting, Marine Engineering, Construction, and UAS Drone Operation/Inspections.
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
B.S. Marine Engineering Technology (USCG Third Assistant Engineering Lic.)
• U.S. Coast Guard 2nd Assistant Engineering Unlimited Motor License
STCW 1995’ compliant.
• U.S. Coast Guard 3rdAssistant Engineering Unlimited Motor, Steam, Turbine License
STCW 1995’ compliant
• Lifeboatman, Rescue Boats and First Aid Provider
• Advanced Firefighting (STCW A-VI/3)
• Merchant Mariner Medical / Physical
• Water Survival / HUET Training (Falck), Safegulf
• Advanced Rigger Safety
• STCW-95 Basic Training
• Ordinary Seaman
• Marine Trash & Debris
• FAA certified UAS Pilot (Remote Pilot Operator)
No reviews yet.