Location:Moscow , Russian Federation (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I do my job by next phases:
1) To make a system analysis. It's needed to understand a structure of API and how this project will be done.
2) To make a prototype of desired solution. That would be a pattern of further application. If I shall see problems for immediate programming - it would be good chance to solve it before a work goes too far and time is lost.
3) To write a source code of application and polish it to be fine. It includes a testing phase - I need a copy of system where I can test my subsystem.
4) To write some manual.
5) To show you a final version of application and install it. After that you and other users may try it and ask any questions they have.
My relevant experience is:
1. Business Analysis,
2. System Analysis,
3. Database Modelling and Design of Data structure,
4. Software Development
6. Elaboration of a legible project documentation
Projects that I developed:
1) Automation of Institute of History of Cultures (UNIC).
2) Several projects of automation of RZD (giant Russian railroad system) http://rzd.ru/
3) Business analysis and system analysis by working out of bank systems. Elaboration of new credits and credit lines, automation of these bank products. Upgrading of bank automation system. Software testing and elaboration of a project documentation.
4) Business- & system analysis of CRM data domain. Elaboration of CRM-concept “Front Office”. Design of database of corporate CRM system.
5) Business analysis for the purpose of reengineering of General Radio Frequency Center (GRFC).
6) Business analysis of data domain “Banking accounting” and system analysis for the purpose of accounts-forming system. Leadership in elaboration, implementation & distribution of software system “FCSM (Federal Financial Markets Service) Reports”.
And many different projects as well.
No reviews yet.