Office Clerk/IT Technician
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I have had a lot of experience in quite a few fields ranging from photography to graphic design to IT technician having spent about 10 years in each occupational field. Would like to find a job where I can use my different experiences to help your company in anyway I can.
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
• Filing, Organizing, Data Collection
• Professionalism, Ability to Work Independently, Multi-Task and Handle Conflicting Priorities
• Ability to Handle Sensitive and Confidential Information Appropriately and With Discretion
• Excellent Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Organizational, Communication and Presentation Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal And Customer Skills On The Phone And In Person and an Ability to Interact With Users at All Levels
• Trouble Shooting Windows XP, 7, 8 As Well As Install and Configure Applications, Components and Peripherals
No reviews yet.