Management Consultant in Mumbai
Location:Mumbai, India (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• I have gained experience in mentoring coaching of CEO of companies and their employees. That give me an opportunity to learn about their psychology, work ethics and their issues in work.
• As a consultant to my client I assist them in advice in financial accounting and ways to manage it with minimum stress and complexity.
• Expertise in defining/ designing scope of work-based client’s requirement with man days and commercial conditions. This makes the client assured of that target will be achieved in the given time frame. This leads to building of trust between the client and my organization.
• During my time I was able to set accountability at each level of organization. Thus, designing a system of work that involves each employee to perform a task that contribute to growth of the organization.
• Recommended by SAP -B1 channel partners for process mapping and was bestowed name as “Solution Architect” by one of the channel partners. I acted as bridge between client requirement, SAP-B1 channel partner to provide customize solutions.
• Practiced Six Sigma for 6 years in an electrical accessory manufacturing company (luminary industry). The aim was to improve product cycle time and reduce cost for manufacturing. During the this process I used SAP B1 for data collection and analysis.
• Delivered lecture on MIS (Management Information System) in SP Jain Management Institute. This was delivered to young entrepreneurs in management roles.
• Worked as decoy customer for a leading car manufacturer of Europe to audit the car showroom outlets across India in 1996. The aim was to recommend improvement in customer service and customer experience.
• Knowledge of ERP such as Shuttle Worth (Planning Scheduling and Costing), SAP B1, Tally, FOCUS, Cloud ERP, CRM (Sales Force, Enjay Latitude), Plant Manager (Planning and Scheduling for Machine shop in Engineering Sector)
• Working 35-42 industries. Such as Automotive, Oil and Gas Service Industry, Airline Ground Support Systems at various metro city airports in India, sales and distribution industry, insurance broking, project management companies.
No reviews yet.