Human Resource Professional in Mississauga
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Human Resource Generalist with 2 years’ experience aligning in Employee Recruitment and
Retention, On-Boarding, Staff Development, HR Records Management, Leave Management, HR
Policies Development, Conflict Resolution, Legal Compliance, Change Management, Benefits and
• Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) In Progress; Associate Member, Chartered Institute of
Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) 2018.
• Strong Communication, Interpersonal, Negotiation, Time Management, and Organization Skills.
• Ability to take responsibilities and progressively greater accountabilities.
• Experienced building and strengthen relationships with business stakeholders.
• Good knowledge using relevant technologies and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and
No reviews yet.