Research Director in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
· Plan, manage, and successfully implement projects of all sizes.
· Complete quantitative, qualitative, and empirical research on a variety of issues.
· Administer multiple research projects including budgeting, HR, and other institutional requirements.
· Coordinate among diverse teams of stakeholders from a wide variety of departments, divisions, and institutions.
· Write, edit, and develop academic papers, white papers, research reports, insightful short pieces, and opinion editorials.
· Deliver presentations based on audience.
· Speak publicly on topics related to economic impact, human capital, innovation, urbanization, and prosperity.
· Plan, structure, organize, prepare, and deliver undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses.
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND DATA MANAGEMENT
· Assemble, organize, and analyze very large data libraries on industrial, economic, labour, demographic, and other topics.
PhD Business Administration, MBA, Master's Higher Education Leadership, Bachelor's Honors in Applied Computer Science
No reviews yet.