PhD Student, Translator
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Languages: Spanish and English, native proficiency; French, near-native proficiency.
• Drafting, reviewing and editing various types of documents. Produced high-quality research reports, summaries, press releases, academic articles and reviews.
• Sound theory and practice of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and familiar with various public and academic databases.
• Technically competent: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Multicultural experience: lived and studied in Argentina, Canada, Spain and the United States.
No reviews yet.