HR Administrator in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Human Resource Assistant (Internship) October 2020- Present
Gao Tek Inc.
• Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
• Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
• Record candidates’ documents and job applications along with the writing tests conducted.
• Manage onboarding and new hire process by introducing new hires to CRM platform Bitrix24
• Ensure all screening, hiring, and employment laws and regulations do selection
Administrative Assistant August 2019 – March 2020
Richmond Hill, Ontario
• Provided customer support for the sales inquiries and resolved internal and external concerns; provided direction and information about services.
• Compiled and updated data received from the clients on Salesforce.
• Managed office orders and kept inventory for the supplies
• Informed customers of their outstanding balances and provided the details about the legal implications of dues
• Possessed weekly and monthly revenue and commission reports
• Processed documents (e.g. forms, invoices, etc.) and filed and forwarded to the designated person
• Provided back up support and/or cover Reception when required
Human Resource Administrator July 2015 - May 2019
Noble International Sr. Secondary School
• Enhanced the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Executed full-cycle recruitment which includes sourcing, scheduling, job posting optimization, offer letters, and onboarding support
• Analyzed trends and metrics to develop solutions and training programs for operational employees, covering programs, and process modification to improve engagement and morale
• Maintained the LMS system and provide the required support to local and external users.
• Maintained and recorded digital and electronic Employee records (ADP & SharePoint)
• Supported all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
• Reviewed and revised HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
• Generated reports of data for HR Metrics to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, and testing standards, recommending revision as needed
SAP-HCM | Workday-HCM | Lean Six Sigma |
SharePoint | MS Office G-Suite | MS Word | MS Excel | MS PowerPoint | ACE | Salesforce
| ATS | PeopleSoft | HRIS
Onboarding Process | Hands-on SWOT-Analysis | Office administration | Event Coordination | Supply Chain Management | Customer Service Oriented | Conflict Management | HR Policies | Labor relation | Benefit management | Payroll processing
Effective Oral and written communication | Business correspondence | Organizational Skills |
Tech-Savvy | Cross-functional problem solving | Behavioral Management | Leadership | Adaptability
SAP-Human Capital Management Certification
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate
Asian College of Teaching, Bangalore, India
M.B.A. in Human Resources 2017
Himalayan University GPA 7.1
Bachelor of technology 2015
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences GPA 8.0
Aug 2017- June 2019
Cause: Educational rights to underprivileged children
No reviews yet.