Exceptional oral and written communications
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Medical and Health Professions
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Public speaking; editing; teaching; explaining complex topics to lay audience
I’m passionate about communications. My work aims to promote the sharing of ideas by breaking down barriers to comprehension, being a common challenge when experts communicate complex issues to non-experts. Using plain language, I find methods to explain important issues in science, technology, society and health to help guide leaders in business, decision-making and policy development, as well as to promote understanding of innovative research amongst the public. I can help you find the right communication strategy to pass on your message and exchange knowledge between diverse audiences.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Written communication: Business, medical & grant writing; writing for the public & non-experts; request for funds applications, business & research proposals
• Oral communication: Powerful speaker that provides memorable and captivating presentations. Great at business pitches and high-stress presentations at competitions or for tough clients
• Knowledge and technology transfer: evaluate complex subjects and explain them in simplified terms to diverse audiences
• Research, analysis and decision-making
• Text editing: revising written content so that it is clear, accurate & persuasive
• French-to-English translation
• Expert knowledge in health policy and biomedical sciences
I enjoy working in teams and autonomously, though teamwork is my preference.
No reviews yet.