Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Visual and Performing arts
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Graphic Designer with over ten years experience in marketing collateral and print design, highly skilled in creating innovative marketing strategies and ad campaigns. Creative experience in Print, Photography and Web. Proven success performing in deadline driven environments and working within budget requirements. Exceptional collaboration, interpersonal and client relations skills.
Further qualifications I offer the following:
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe CS3 Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver), and other graphic softwares.
- Experience in product packaging, brochures, newsletter, product spec sheets, sales sheets and promotional materials.
- Experience in product photography and editing.
- Extensive experience in designing for print, retail and web.
- Knowledge of printing standards, methods and procedure.
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well developed written and verbal communication abilities.
Currently, seeking a company that can benefit from my expertise as a Graphic Designer with excellent organizational and communications skills, an outstanding work ethic and the ability to work equally well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments.
No reviews yet.