Digital Marketer in Edmonton
Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Throughout my career, I have had many experiences in marketing and have been involved with several start-ups and small businesses, such as G2V Optics as the Digital Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator and eHUB as the Community and Operations Manager. These experiences in the innovation community and technology industry provided me with growth in PPC, marketing automation, graphic design, and analytics.
These are various skills I can bring to your company:
• Pay-per-click expertise: I utilized Google Ads search and display campaigns, and improved brand identity, total conversions, and increased sales qualified leads into our CRM pipeline by 33.3%.
• Marketing Automation: Implemented 11 visual and trigger-based workflows using Zapier and AutoPilotHQ to automate all email marketing and data collection.
• SEO & Content Marketing: Managed on-page and local SEO and participated in specialized keyword research, resulting in the optimization of landing pages, improvement of organic traffic and google map rankings.
• Graphic Design: Designed 20+ icons, mechanical drawings and logos for various program development, manual design and brand development projects, using several Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Lightroom) and Inkscape.
• Web Design: Managed and maintained a WordPress website using Elementor and HTML5, that was SEO optimized and multi-device compatible.
• Reporting: Quantified all financial risk involved in several projects which aided in determining project viability and priority and visualized this data in Google Data Studio.
• Social Media / Digital PR: Developed a social media calendar, weekly social media posting guide and a process to research hashtags which assisted in the increase of social media profile visits by 135% collectively on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
No reviews yet.