Multidisciplinary Designer in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
My mission is to provide creators/businesses with the tools and insights necessary to bring their products to a successful level while being cost efficient & globally competitive.
As a recent graduate in design, I have gained interest on the future of objects and manufacturing processes. I took it upon myself to stay informed and updated on the latest production technologies available. We are presently transitioning into a new industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and my services will allow you to prepare your organization and take it to the next level.
- Research and development
- 3D printing
- 3D modeling & design
- Rapid prototyping & preparatory activities for manufacturing
- Product branding & market penetration
- Streamlining production
Outcome of my services:
- Lower production cost
- Augmented operational margins
- Diverse scopes for expansion and diversification
- Streamlined product development process
- High customization possibilities
- Low volume and on-demand supply
Languages: French, English, Spanish
No reviews yet.