Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Exceptional general computer skills involving data entry and highly experienced with Microsoft office programs.
• Adequately experienced in programming with MATLAB through successfully completing a Psychology Research course.
• Excellent organization skills enhanced through handling paperwork with meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong decision making skills employed in the maintenance of critical networking components of radiology clinics, working as a computer and networking technician at iRAD Technical Services.
• Strong analytical and attention to details skills developed through collecting, interpreting data and analyzing results to write formal lab reports.
• Good experience in administrative support through using word processing and spreadsheets software as a WIND Representative.
• Good knowledge of emergency response and first aid guidelines as current CPR certified.
Excellent communication skills that have been enhanced through a series of workshops at the University of Toronto as well as from professional academic relationships.
No reviews yet.