Project Manager in Vancouver
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
● Personable and conscientious communicator with over 9 years of experience leading projects across B2B SaaS and financial services sectors.
● Excellent written correspondence with a proven ability to learn and deliver new concepts and technologies quickly.
● Skilled at examining issues from multiple viewpoints and finding the best possible solution to drive
business outcomes and customer value.
● Developed and initiated multiple cross-team pilot programs which have led to improved processes,
shorter output delays, increased shared knowledge and refined SOPs.
● Proficient with Microsoft 365 Office Suite, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, PM Tools
(Trello, Friday, Microsoft TFS), OxygenXML Editor.
● Qualified Chartered Accountant
● Bachelor of Business University Degree
Languages: English, Other
My working habits:
Peter is a systematic, cooperative and collaborative thinker, oriented to following procedure. He works most comfortably and effectively in environments and situations that are structured and well defined. Peter normally acts in an organized and pre-determined way, in addition to being precise and paying attention to detail. He is cautious in his approach to problems and decisions. He will rarely confront colleagues and normally acts in a prudent and tactful way. He is patient and listens to others carefully, genuinely interested in their ideas, opinions and information. He can best express his thoughts and ideas in a small group or in one-on-one situations. He is a good team worker. Peter will work to maintain harmony in a group, as he tries to satisfy people in an effort to avoid conflict. Peter prefers clear and consistent operating procedures and avoiding sudden or abrupt changes. Peter is motivated by security, consistency and clarity of instructions and rules, as well as receiving constant reassurances that he is doing things well. Peter will apply a logical and analytical thought process to solve problems. He does not wish to make mistakes and to avoid them will adopt a perfectionist style.
No reviews yet.