Assistant in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Bishop’s University, Sherbrooke, Quebec Sep. 2017 – Dec. 2020
• B.A Major Program in International Studies, concentration in Global Governance
• Minor in Environmental Studies
• Certified Permaculture Design
Auladanza, Madrid, Spain | October 2015 – June 2016 Dance Teacher
May 2020 – June 2020
• Worked with parents and their children needs
• Planned and developed annual festivals of the academy as well as the choreographies of my group
• Mentored groups of 16 students ageing from 3 to 5 years old
This job helped me to develop teamwork and teaching skills. Further, it helped me to grow my creativity.
Student Works, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada | May 2020 – July 2020
• Worked painting the outside of houses, decks, sheds with the required material.
• Helped me to learn how to incorporate COVID regulations in the work environment.
• Gave me the opportunity to work on my French skills.
This job certainly challenged my learning skills as every day we had to master a new skill. As it was a physical job, this experience helped me to improve my organizational and time management skills.
Centro Electronica Sonido y Video SL, Madrid, Spain | August 2020 – present
• Planned business meetings with partner corporates
• Responsible for processing bank transactions, manage order deliveries, invoices, purchases, etc.
• Communicated with retailers and potential clients
• Developed optimization program to manage product reparations from partner’ stores
This job helped me to improve my organization and management skills since I was working and finishing my B.A at the same time. It also helped me to gain online job experience.
Bishop’s University, Sherbrooke, Quebec | September 2017 – April 2019 Gaiter Cheerleader
Laval University, Quebec, Quebec | January 2020 Jeux de la Science Politique 10 édition 2020
Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Madrid, Spain |May 2015 4th prize in TIDE UFV 2015 (debate contest)
Languages: Spanish, English
No reviews yet.