research and development engineer in Mumbai
Location:Mumbai, India (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
• FEA and CFD simulation using Ansys
• Performing CFD and FEA analysis on various rotating machinery and calculating
its performance including air delivery, velocity, acoustics, pressure.
• Design and analysis of Blades, air purifier, blowers, windmills, house hold fan
• Works with engineering team to perform CFD/FEA simulation and design
optimization in support of development of commercial HVAC system and
• Interact with mechanical designers and product engineers during product
development to provide best engineering practices and processes.
• Establish methodologies and equipment for thermal/structure performance
characterization of our custom cooling components and systems.
• Working with marketing team to provide technical support for customer pre-
• Developing solution to complex problems, analyzes data, provides technical
interpretation and recommendations, and contributes to the documentation of
• Perform heat transfer, fluid dynamic, and structural mechanical analysis.
• Responsible for original product design and provides authoritative technical
leadership to engineers.
No reviews yet.