Real Estate Accountant in Quezon city
Location:Quezon city, Philippines (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I'm a proactive, goal-oriented, and diligent Certified Public Accountant, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified Xero Payroll, and Certified Xero Advisor with almost five years of mixed experiences in Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing. High integrity is my best attribute.
I have equipped myself with the following skills.
a) Comprehensive knowledge in using various platforms such as:
• QuickBooks Online
• Oracle JD Edwards (JDE)
• Ariba Spend Management
• Accounts Payable Workflow (APWF)
• IBM Tririga
• Sage Peachtree
• Third-party applications integrated with QuickBooks & Xero
b) Highly proficient in MS Excel (including functions and pivot), MS Word, Outlook, Office 365, and other Microsoft office.
c) Relevant exposure and understanding in IFRS, US GAAP, International GAAP, Contract Management, especially for Real Estate accounts. Expert in ASC 842 lease accounting.
d) Responsible for month-end close, including proper journal entry preparation and complex G/L account reconciliations.
If you are struggling with your books, I can help you with below services but not limited to:
• Transaction recording/journal entries and adjustments
• Setting up QuickBooks from Scratch
• Managing chart of accounts with coding
• Data Migration or batch import of transactions
• Creating bills/invoices and send to parties
• Bank, PayPal and Credit Card reconciliations
• QuickBooks troubleshooting for Expenses, Loans, Fixed Assets, Receivables/Payables, Inventory, and PayPal
• Extracting reports from QuickBooks
• Other accounting and bookkeeping tasks needed
I empower businesses to keep the company’s growth and finances healthy by providing the highest quality of work for each client beyond their expectations.
No reviews yet.