Location:Washington, DC, United States (On-site)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Serves as the main person for providing general administrative support to the office, but also provides additional support toother offices as needed
• Monitors office supply budget
• Researches, engages, and keeps track of all company vendors
• Assists in answering staff inquiries
• Troubleshoots office phones, postage machine, fax machines, copiers, computers, projectors, and other office equipment
• Provides travel/hotel arrangements and prepares expense reimbursement reports
• Accounting Assistant functions include: data entry and payroll processing, new employee information processing, coordination of employee benefits, and researching accounting related issues
• HR Assistant functions include: benefits administration, employment verifications, on-boarding and off-boarding
• Greets visitors and receives general incoming calls, takes messages and/or directs callers to the appropriate individuals
• Maintains reception area, conference rooms, supply room, kitchen, and other common areas
• Responsible for ordering supplies for the office and kitchen
• Strong word-processing and proof-reading skills
• Ability to create and format Excel, Word, and Power Point documents.
• 20+ years related experience in an office environment
• Strong communication skills
• Reliable, detail oriented, self-starter attitude.
No reviews yet.