Sale, Business Development, Channel Development
Location:Oakland, CA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• 18+ successful years in sales and sales management roles with a strong business savvy background including planning and executing account and organizational plans.
• Proven revenue generator and goal overachiever with a keen sense of market trends
• Achievement of President’s Club level sales
• Strong consultative organizational, sales analysis and sales process skills
• Developed, implemented and tracked global sales programs and promotions
• Successfully built various sales channel organizations from the ground up both single (VAR, SP and OEM) and two-tiered (Distribution) as well as direct sales and direct sales with in-direct fulfillment/partner involvement
• Experienced in managing all aspect of the sales process – prospecting, evaluation pre and post sales and implementation
• Proficient at developing/building business relationships at all levels including at the C-level
• Strong technical sales, business knowledge and training background in a wide range of technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, troubleshooting, problem solving, and time management skills
• Experienced in contract development, negotiation and execution
• Excel in new channel/business development including recruiting and on-boarding while growing existing partners/customers through superior service, unmatched persistence and strong strategic outlook
Virtual Assistant Needed
I'd like to invite you to apply to my job. Please review the job post and apply at [email protected] if you're available.