Marketing, writing, translating French to English
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Have worked in a deadline and profit driven environment for over 15 years.
- Researched and developed more than 150 commercially viable and profitable conferences with an emphasis on the intersection of business and law (in the following industries: legal, finance, construction, real estate, natural resources, insolvency, communications and public relations, public sector, leadership, partnerships with Aboriginal communities and healthcare)
- Collaborated with professionals, business executives and politicians to develop new topics and business models
- Synthesized and critically analyzed information to develop programs that responded to the business needs of the relevant target market
- Developed and executed marketing campaigns and initiatives adapted for each conference and target market
- Personally generated over 15 million dollars in revenue for the company
Core skills include: Leadership, Change Management (operational and needs of the market), Planning, managing and meeting deadlines, Manage various projects and teams simultaneously, Perfectly bilingual (English and French – written and spoken)
No reviews yet.