Materials Management, buyer in Vancouver
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Samples of my earlier achievements include:
• Procured marketing, packaging, tech writing and hardware materials to meet targeted launch dates for mass produced product.
• 3 promotions during my tenure with Wenco to the position of Sr Product Delivery Specialist. I managed the operation team’s delegated tasks to ensure targets and goals were met.
• Managed all supply chain requirements including purchasing, receiving, packing, and shipping for Wenco’s first shipment to Kazakhstan.
• Chaired weekly operations team meetings with the Eastern European sales team to ensure deliverables were completely understood and attainable.
• Managed all custom part requests such as specifically designed decals, thermal papers and unique powder coat colors for corresponding Customer orders.
• I have been fortunate to be a part of ERP software implementation teams - Oracle, JDE, and Business Central 365 to name just 3. As a result, I have a strong working knowledge of these types of software tools.
• I was the recipient of the Wenco President’s Award for Leadership, Innovation, and Kenkijin Spirit.
In addition to my experience, I continue to update my Microsoft Office 365 hard skills, I am a member of the ASCM as well as a certified six sigma white belt. Recently I upgraded my Essential Soft Skills through an online micro-credential certificate course presented by the University of Victoria.
No reviews yet.