Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
A highly driven digital media and communications strategist with experience in corporate, political and start-up environments, boasting strong media and public relations, social media and multimedia skills. Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team within a tight deadline. Innovative, creative and passionate when it comes to deploying communication strategies through new media.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience providing effective communication strategy, advice, and support in both corporate and political environments; proven ability to develop and deliver communications strategy.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications in a variety of media forms; expert ability to clearly and logically communicate ideas with the reader.
• Highly experienced with media relations: planning and executing press conferences, fostering and maintaining relationships with the media, press releases, media advisories, crisis communications, pitching stories, and acting as spokesperson.
• Exhibits analytical, strategic thinking, problem-solving skills; experienced with project management and program co-ordination.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment with attention to detail.
• Skilled writer and copy editor experienced with both AP and CP style.
• Adept at monitoring and managing professional social media accounts and using a variety of analytical tools to benchmark against KPIs.
• Extensive Web 2.0 experience: Analytics, HTML, CSS, SEO, basic PHP and social media integration.
• Experience using computer software to support a variety of marketing and communications initiatives. Programs include: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and InDesign; Dreamweaver; Audacity; Burli; non-linear editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and After Effects).
No reviews yet.