Public Relations and Marketing Communications
Location:Washington, DC, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I'm Linda Marson and here are a few reasons why I'm a great hire:
- successful track record in public relations, branding, marketing communications as Manager of an award-winning PR/Marketing Communications agency in Washington, D.C.
- create successful internal/external communications programs to connect the right messaging with target audiences, including stakeholders and the media, across multiple platforms online, on-air or in print
- creative strategist and strong manager and mentor with experience leading small and large teams and programs
- managed national and local political campaigns, and worked on Capitol Hill in D.C. as a Communications/Political Director
- experience with a nationally recognized nonprofit focused on Children's health
- socially responsible and particularly interested in areas focused on environmental protection, animal protection and the health and wellness of children
- excellent writing and presentation skills
I have a ton of great experience in all aspects of PR/Marketing and Communications, including presentations and acting as a national spokesperson for a variety of candidates and brands.
My goal is simple: utilize my skills in a challenging and exciting environment as a consultant or on a part-time basis.
Best, Linda Marson
No reviews yet.