Nutrition and Health Expert in Dallas
Location:Dallas, TX, United States (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Medical and Health Professions
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
With over 10 years of experience in in planning, organizing, and heading community-based nutrition programs with international organizations, I believe that I am the ideal candidate for this position. My determination-combined with exceptional skills in spearheading the design of nutrition programs/plans including needs assessments, and advocacy in nutrition and healthy behaviors in the broader community, have enabled my successes to date, in turn I can offer to your organization.
Throughout my career I have demonstrated the highest levels of service and commitment to the culture and values of any organization I have worked for. Most importantly, I offer a history of results as evidenced by some of my selected accomplishments below.
• Designed School and Community Water and Sanitation Health (SCWASH) program for Tanzania and Kenya to respond to Covid 19 response mechanisms.
• Increased nutrition and health grant funding by 80% (4 million USD) by fund raising through grant proposals.
• Successfully developed and implemented sustainable integrated program design (Social protection, education, food security and Nutrition) in 30 sites in 5 countries.
• Set up a nutrition team of 21 staff across 5 counties implementing 6 different integrated programs in health and nutrition.
• Designed, supervised, and managed food security, disaster relief projects funded by Chalice Canada worth Ksh 30,000,000 (USD 300,000) in 2018 in Kenya and Tanzania.
I bring a solid academic background, with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition , Post graduate Diploma in Project Management and Bachelor of Science in Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics. My strength lies in developing optimal plans of care and evaluating outcomes to identifying areas for modification and utilizing superior team collaboration and leadership to provide optimal nutritional solutions and support
I am eager to put my expertise in Nutrition Management, my proven nutrition project coordination attunement, and my strong communication skills to work for a team. I feel confident that with my focused ability to strengthening nutritional strategy and coordinate livelihood programs, makes me well-positioned to thrive in this expansive role.
No reviews yet.