Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
SOCIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES .
• Proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
• A creative and flexible thinker and an entrepreneurial nature
• Ability to find common ground and build rapport
• Effectiveness in leading change, tactful
• Expertise in building and leading teams
ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Intensive knowledge and skills in assessment of business and economic affairs
• Excellent experiences on the assessment and anatomy of economic, financial and marketing matters
• Proven ability to use analytical, problem solving, decision making and communication skills to improve efficient and oriented work.
• Strong interpersonal and psychological skills.
• Ability to work independently and reliably or in team under any difficulties circumstances. Interpreting experience with senior officials and financial experts
• Confident, goal oriented, caring attitude
• Energy, enthusiasm and high level of self-motivation
• Will-power, patience and fully mobile
• Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
• Advanced multi-tasking skills and great ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously/multitask.
• Excellent interpersonal written & verbal communication skills, diplomacy, organization skills and the ability to connect with multiple personality types.
• Excellent follow-up skills.
• Able to work under pressure while maintaining a pleasant and calm demeanor yet being tactful and firm when necessary
No reviews yet.