Chemical Engineering in Calgary
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Detail-oriented chemical engineer graduated in December 2022.
• Registered as an Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) with the APEGA.
• Proficient in developing process designs, heat and material balance, and utility balance in simulation software such as MATLAB Simulink, Aspen plus, and HYSYS.
• Knowledgeable and interested in process control, control strategies and logic and process control architecture. Able to simulate different control strategies using MATLAB Simulink.
• Strong working knowledge of process calculation, simulation, and optimization.
• Strong analytical and technical report writing skills developed through job experience.
• Fundamental knowledge of programming languages such as Python and C++.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Willing to relocate.
No reviews yet.