Virtual Assistant in Lahore
Location:Lahore , Pakistan (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Hi there, I am Fakiha Rohab and I'm excited to share a little bit about myself with you. I consider myself a hard-working, motivated individual with a passion to take initiatives in my work.
One of my strengths is my ability to work well independently, as I'm a self-starter who enjoys taking on new challenges. I'm also a great collaborator and enjoy working with others to achieve common goals.
In terms of technical skills, I'm proficient in:
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets,
2. Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, and Monday.com
3. Familiarity with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Zoho
4. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, and ability to use website builders like WordPress and Wix
5. Comfortable with social media management and scheduling tools like Hootsuite and Buffer
I believe these skills will be an asset in a variety of settings. I'm also comfortable learning new tools and programs, as I believe that staying up-to-date on the latest technology is important.
Beyond my technical skills, I pride myself on my strong communication and interpersonal skills. I'm a great listener and have an ability to connect with others and build relationships quickly. Whether it's with colleagues, clients, or customers, I'm confident in my ability to build rapport and work well with others.
Overall, I'm excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and I'm eager to continue growing and developing both personally and professionally. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better!
No reviews yet.