B.Sc. Medical Biology, professional athlete, Social Media Consultant
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Bilingual (English - French)
B.Sc. Medical biology
- Several years of experience working as a research assistant in an ISO 9002 accredited laboratory in Québec. Strengths include reading and interpreting published papers, writing funding proposal applications, development and implementation of detection methods for peptides in biological matrixes, tandem mass spectrometry.
Social Media Marketing Consultant
- Helping companies establish, boost and retain online fan base (Facebook, Twitter) through organic growth and strategic advertising campaigns. I currently work with several clients across North America, in several different industries.
- Professional road cyclist since 2012. Member of Canadian National Team, and an American Professional trade team.
- Use and am familiar with cutting edge training techniques (powermeters, altitude, HIT intervals, strategic cross training)
- Highly comfortable with sponsor engagements, brand representation, and public speaking engagements
- Professional training by Novartis and OPTUM in media interview techniques, public speaking, and brand representation.
No reviews yet.