Location:Kingston, Jamaica (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• I am a Qualified Accountant with over 20 years accounting and administrative experience. I can manage all the work of your business for you at a reasonable cost. Professionalism and results are the driven factors, which are key elements in achieving 100% customer satisfaction. I am very proficient in Microsoft office and have the skill-sets to take on tasks within my scope, in a timely efficient and professional manner; I guarantee you 100% satisfaction. Sound knowledge of Financial Statement preparation, accounting standards, principles and practices, credit management and risk assessment. Investment Portfolio management
• Sound knowledge of inventory management system, accounts payables, accounts receivables and fixed assets management. Maintenance of general ledger, bank reconciliations and cash flow.
• Customer focused and results oriented. Excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills. The ability to work efficiently under pressure and focus on detail, demonstrate personal credibility and a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills to effectively deal with multiple demands and changing priorities. The ability to demonstrate professional responsibility and knowledge in fulfilling the position’s requirements.
• The ability to formulate, recommend and implement effective internal procedures, systems and controls relating to accounting and financial records management and reporting.
• Monitor and manage Donor Designated Funds, which includes verifying transactions, research discrepancies, edit and compile monthly and annual reports. Maintain computerised files and records systems.
Learn quickly and easily adapt to new and changing situations. Listen well and able to consult and coordinate with others.
No reviews yet.