Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience:
I am a Manufacturing Engineer who works under general direction, applying my skills and expertise to generate solutions that require development or sustainment of new or improved techniques, procedures, or products. I assist in planning, conducting, and evaluating approaches to meet project objectives in a timely, cost-effective fashion.
I am a self-motivated and I work effectively in team or individual situations. I have excellent communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
My experience includes:
1. Analyze, design, develop, and maintain products
2. Apply usability procedures and principles at project or product-line level or through customer input
3. Build prototypes, products, and systems for testing
4. Evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate development plans (PFEMA)
5. Train and support clients/Operators
Please visit my portfolio at: http://yusufkarim.mwebdesign.ca/
No reviews yet.