FIELD SALES MANAGER
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Drive key business objectives as a Strategic Leader and Subject Matter Expert who effectively balances aggressive targets, propels exponential results and steers campaign success within tight timelines. With vast experience driving sales growth and cultivating integrated partnerships, I have developed a reputation for advancing business plans through the differentiation of sales operations, performance measures, and training programs. As a result I have been selected time and time again to manage top priorities in the areas of sales planning, account management, salesforce development and best practices that ultimately increases profitability, cultivates sustainable partnerships, and captures greater market share of all product lines.
- Delivered a 108% increase in sales for Keurig’s national marketing campaign
- Trained over 150+ in field sales reps for Keurig 2.0 and Keurig Rivo Machine
- Led a significant boost in activations for Public Mobile, increased by over 120%
- Championed the PC MasterCard sales team in obtaining 6500+ applications each month
- Improved national acquisition campaign for Walmart landing beyond target through new sales training and shopper incentives
- Hired and trained several dozen sales superstars in achieving cumulative sales results
- Able to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans
- Proven program management, analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills
Amongst other things, during my leisure time I enjoy travelling to new places and exploring the unknown. Words I live by: Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
No reviews yet.