Experienced medical researcher
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Medical and Health Professions
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Languages: English, French and Spanish.
Areas of expertise:
· Experience in the medical research field and in the pharmaceutical industry (private sector: CRO and academia: McGill University).
· Expertise in Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Neurophysiology and MRI of CNS.
· Expertise in Multiple Sclerosis, NMO, Alzheimer's Disease and MSA.
· Experience reviewing clinical trial protocols (phase I-IV).
· Strong knowledge of clinical trials regulations (ICH-GCP, 21 CRF part 11) and Canadian pharmaceutical industry guidelines.
· Practical knowledge of clinical sites’ working dynamics.
· Creation of a full training program for all new employees in an CRO.
· Creation and modification of an CRO's SOPs.
· Excellent communication skills in English and French.
PC/Mac/Linux: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Gimp, SAS, EndNote, Display, Register, OsiriX.
No reviews yet.