Quality Systemes / Pharmaceuticals
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Experienced in auditing by regulatory authorities - Health Canada, US-FDA, etc.
• Excellent proficiency in GMP , GLP; USP ,BP and EP
• Experienced in process validation and drug quality as required by FDA.
• Practical knowledge in change control as a cGMP concept. All changes must be assessed, reviewed and documented as required by FDA guidelines.
• Performing all quality control tests and procedures that are applied to radio-pharmaceuticals and non-radioactive pharmaceuticals
• Experienced in wide variety of analytical techniques.
• Excellent documentation skills for recording results in c GMP and instrument maintenance databases
• Handle, restrain and care for lab animals undergoing treatment and surgery.
• Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP, Adobe Designer, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, CS5.
No reviews yet.