Location:Charlotte, NC, United States (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
My editing/proofreading skills have been honed over decades of such work both in the commercial and non-profit areas, with projects from a few pages to a few hundred. I love this type of work and show it through the quality of my results. I would like to work with you.
My editing/proofing credits include:
• Scores of technical and academic documents, ranging from a single page to more than 200 pages. Clients range from the first-time writers to such large firms as Bank of America, Adobe, Wells Fargo/Wachovia, and Time Warner Cable
• More than five dozen non-fiction books
• Nearly a half-dozen fiction manuscripts
• Extensive work with writers to whom English is not a first language
• Editor of six different vertical periodicals
• Web content, including developing and maintaining 625-page website
My writing credits include:
• Book in the Dummies series
• Weekly column in the New York Times
• Promotional/marketing materials
• Technical documents
• Literally thousands of articles and newspaper/magazine columns
I work rapidly and accurately. My approach is to make all necessary editorial changes while maintaining your writing style.
No reviews yet.