experienced writer, editor, blogger
Location:Buffalo, NY, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I am the panda-hatted founder of the blog Cordelia Calls It Quits, which documents my journey to rid my life of the things that don't matter, live intentionally and inspire others to do the same. An escapee from the 9-to-5, my mission is to show others you can create an awesome life on your own terms.
I've been featured on many "top bloggers" lists and guest posted on A-list blogs like The Middle Finger Project and Budgets Are Sexy. I've served as an Editor-in-Chief for multiple-writer sites and contribute regularly to blogs on everything from lifestyle design to personal finance. I'm also passionate about helping others improve their blogs and find their voices and offer blog consulting services and blog mentoring.
I live and breathe blogging. Whether you need a brand consultant to help you find and implement your kick-ass personal voice or a ghost blogger for that business blog that just isn't picking up speed, I've got the experience, the skills, and the snarky-yet-sleek voice to make it happen for you.
Questions? I'm here! What can I do for you? :)
• Quirky, engaging writing style that can be tailored to fit the needs of each project. (Professional and brazen sides can be mixed as needed.)
• Focus on the topics of lifestyle design, personal finance, careers, productivity, and being the most tail-kicking version of yourself possible. (Lovingly delivered motivation and smack-downs as needed.)
• English nerd with an OCD obsession for perfect punctuation, flow, and grammar.
• Experience in brand positioning and marketing.
• Enthusiasm like you wouldn't believe.
• Snark, wit, and sass (in appropriate doses).
No reviews yet.