Location:Raleigh, NC, United States (On-site)Education level: Masters
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Strategic Manager in Industrial Design, experienced in the administration, implementation and development of conceptual and tangible projects oriented to optimize the performance of the product and its means for production.
• Highly resourceful in the use of creative processes supported by the use of computer-aided design technologies, in management ( planning, strategy, coordination, development ) and effective response in the results of projects.
• Skillful analysis in the quantitative and qualitative information for the development of managerial reports quickly and creatively to decision-making.
• Skillful in the management development and individual and/or collaborative projects depending on their levels of complexity.
• Advanced domain in the management of office software and specialized programs for management and design.
• Bilingual English/Spanish, spoken and written Italian.
No reviews yet.