Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
I have been in the field of marketing and customer service for the last ten years.
• Well versed in the following apps/suites: Adobe Studio CC 6.0, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Creative Audio Source, MS Office 10. Completely comfortable in a PC or Mac environment.
• Hands on experience with Google Analytics, HTML, CSS and various web authoring tools including server side editing and composing content. Developed projects from start to stop, conducted usability studies.
• Engaged clients in meaningful discussions regarding metrics utilising various proprietary CRM software and Hootesuite. Conducted regular inspections of web assets while keeping deployment and projects in mind.
• Designed and implemented templates for newsletters, emails and other mailers to assist with digital client building processes. Used various web-based email feeders to conduct targeted campaigns
• Maintained SEO best practices while keeping clients well informed of the visible numbers by way of detailed monthly reports outlining monthly activity in the form of a customized Excel spread sheet .
• Kept up to the minute reports on content to keep clients aware of the content being featured every day.
No reviews yet.