Location:Winnipeg, MB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Agriculture
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Good interpersonal skills to work under minimal supervision within a group or as a leader. Demonstrated leadership skills by supervision of research technicians and professionals for field project. Organized weekly meetings for health and safety, activities to meet the goals.
• Professional, self-motivated, enthusiastic with 10+ years’ experience of leadership and project management.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and other stake holders. Have extensive experience to interact with farmers, scientific professionals, scientists and consumers.
• Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
No reviews yet.