Social Media & Marketing
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
EVENTS COORDINATION SKILLS
• Coordinated and attended event planning meetings
• Developed event criteria, plans, and budgets
• Coordinated all logistics pertaining to the event, including determining needs for food and beverage
• Arranged audio/visual equipment for events
• Organised event registration processing and follow up with attendees
• Coordinated monthly networking events with the Port Credit B.I.A.
• Created and publicized weekly events for nightclubs and lounges
• Promoted and managed events, including handling the media and security personnel to ensure events ran smoothly
• Coordinated/Designed a bus ad wrap campaign for Mississauga Transit
• Coordinated advertising space, time, content, and design for media in conjunction with graphic designers and publishers
• Utilized market research and assessed current market tactics to develop a marketing strategy and plan
• Met with key stakeholders to assist in clarifying the brand personality, market positioning, and brand promises
• Managed and coordinated event details for The White Ball, Miss Universe Canada including managing media inquiries, VIP requests and requirements, and soliciting gift donations for giveaways.
No reviews yet.