Senior IT Field Service Specialist
Location:Dallas, TX, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have more than 19 years in the IT Field Support Industry working at Siemens, Atos, and NSC Global, some of the heavy hitters in the IT Industry worldwide. I have:
- Installed hundreds of corporate network switches and routers and provided Smart Hands working with NOCs to troubleshoot their network issues.
- Extensive experience in desktop, laptop, network, and laser jet printer support in the D/FW area.
- Previously certified on most corporate laptops, desktops, Windows servers, and HP and Lexmark printers.
- Installed and repaired POS systems for numerous branded stores including but not limited to NIKE, Cole Haan, Converse, Walmart, and CATO.
- Proficient in installing network and PC operating systems, hardware, and all software on the Windows platform including but not limited to Microsoft Office products.
- Trained in Navy component level electronics, video and CCTV systems, general wiring, and maintenance.
- Growing experience in 70v audio systems.
- Several years in construction and remodeling in commercial and residential environments.
- Managed numerous short and long-term projects as on-site lead technician locally and nationally as well as served as a technician on many more.
I have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to get the job done right the first time!
No reviews yet.