Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- Over 2 years experience as an active member in clinical trials in Toronto Hospitals
- Experience administering structured interviews and questionnaires to patients
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology -this experience has been gained in a hospital environment through work experiences as well as academic course work)
- Knowledgeable of Clinical Research Strategies which include Good Clinical Practices, abstract writing, CV editing, Literature searches with PubMed as well as active screening and enrollment of patients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills which I have developed through academic and clinical settings.
- Advanced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Endnote
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities efficiently
No reviews yet.